Other ways to get involved with 360°kids this holiday season: Give a Good Start
– You can sponsor a Good Start Gift basket for a youth as they embark upon independent living. Many youth who transition out of our homes and transitional apartments begin their journey with limited essentials. A Good Start Gift can include essentials such as a grocery gift cards, linens, dishes, cutlery, and basic essentials to start them off on the path to success. A Good Start Gift package items can also be purchased individually as well. You can also host a Good Start drive where your school, company or church combines all efforts in donating good start items rather than one complete gift.Sponsor a Holiday Dinner
– For a $500.00 donation you can sponsor a holiday feast for all of our youth in one of our Home Base Vaughan Drop In Centers or our Richmond Hill Home Base Drop In Center. For a $250.00 donation you can sponsor our Residential Homes holiday dinner and/or our HOPE program. Sponsors of a holiday dinner are also welcomed to volunteer their time to come and prepare, cook and enjoy the meal with the youth they have sponsored. Adopt a Youth
- 360°kids has over 50 youth living with us in our housing programs at any given time. You, your family or your organization can adopt one or more of our clients by providing a holiday gift for them. Many of our youth do not have connections with their families and during the holiday season can be a very lonely time for them. Your gift will let them know “They Matter”. Sponsor a Holiday Giveaway
- 360°kids is in need of approximately (300) $25 gift cards to Cadillac Fairview Malls and Oxford Property malls in hopes to give a gift to each youth who attends our Home Base Holiday Dinner. These are at-risk and homeless youth who access our services but do not necessarily live with 360°kids. Home Base Vaughan will expect around 150-175 youth for their dinner and Richmond Hill Home Base will expect 125-150 youth for their dinner. Food or Toiletry Drive
– Host your own drive; keeping all of our youth at our homes and youth drop-in centre fed is a big job and even bigger expense. Easy prepped, non perishable meals make the difference (cereal, canned vegetables, tuna, macaroni and cheese, tooth brushes, shampoo, socks, undershirts etc.- all new clothing items, please).
Giving gifts that matter will help make this holiday season special for the youth in our care.
If you would like to become a Gift Giver please e-mail email@example.com
or if you have any questions please call 905-475-6694 extension 3608. We look forward to your support and participation in giving a Gift that Matters because Every Kid Matters this holiday season!